Arrowquip is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Parts Pickers to join our Fabrication Team! This position is full-time and includes a benefits plan that starts after a successful probationary period. Your role as an Arrowquip welder will be to fabricate the best ranching equipment in the world. To excel at this role you should be able to have general knowledge of welding and interpret blue print drawings. All tools are provided with competitive wages. Day shift starts at 6:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. and evening shift starts at 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Overtime may be required on some days.
Arrowquip designs and manufacturers cattle chutes and system equipment. We base our designs on cattle behavior and strive to keep ranchers and their families safe. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture of open ideas and constant improvement! Honestly, it is hard to describe the positive vibes here, you’ll just have to come see for yourself!
- Enjoy a good steak
- Love to keep busy
- Are curious & ask good questions
- Eager to learn and not afraid to fail
- Are hands on
- Want to keep people safe
- Are determined to win individually and as a team!
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
- Pick parts in correct order following a work order packet
- Deliver parts carts to welders in correct order
- Follow standard work instructions
- Track work orders on the plants production tracker
- Proven experience as a welder
- Attention to detail
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Physically able to lift weight over 50 pounds
Arrowquip understands that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply!