Tube Laser Operator
Job Type: Full-Time
Arrowquip designs and manufacturers cattle chutes and system equipment. We base our designs on cattle behavior and strive to keep ranchers and their families safe. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture of open ideas and constant improvement! Honestly, it is hard to describe the positive vibes here, you’ll just have to come see for yourself!
- Enjoy a good steak
- Love to keep busy
- Are curious & ask good questions
- Eager to learn and not afraid to fail
- Are hands on
- Want to keep people safe
- Are determined to win individually and as a team!
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
- Cut tube parts following a pre-scheduled program
- Ensure all parts being cut are cut to proper standards
- Load material onto machine with overhead crane
- Perform minor maintenance on machine
- Place cut parts into bins
Desired Skills/Experience (but not required):
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Arrowquip understands that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply!