Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Crush
More than just a silent hydraulic cattle crush
Weight: 1173 kg
Dimensions: 1524mm Wide x 2565mm High x 3429mm Long
* Head Scoop Optional
Arrowquip's NEW Q-Power 107 Series is more than a silent hydraulic cattle crush. The Q-Power has been reinvented with more quiet points than ever before - even the slam latches have been optimized for calm, quiet cattle handling! With superior fast-response hydraulics and precision engineering, the Q-Power delivers maximum performance so you can do more work in half the time.
This crush is built for durability and performance, with a structural frame that has been reinforced, and now features the same beams as our portable units! For improved performance, the cylinders and connections have been upgraded to provide faster response with the lightest touch of the controls, enabling you to work more cattle in way less time.
Choose a hydraulic cattle crush that gives you more - more power, more flexibility, and more of your time back to get to the things that really matter.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Crush brochure:
The new swing arm that lets you operate it from both sides is slick. Got the bigger electric motor and it moves fast. Cattle flow through it easy. The access on this crush is top notch. I would never go buy a silencer over this.
- Hans Hennings, Rancher -
3E Q-Power Yoke & Tail Gates - Easy Entry & Exit Technology
The Q-Power Yoke and Tail Gates use natural cattle behaviour to get cattle to move through the crush more easily with a unique barred style. Arrowquip-exclusive 3E Yoke and Tail Gate technology can be seen on all of our squeeze crush models, and is used to obtain Easy Entry and Exit for livestock in the crush. The barred Yoke and Tail Gate allow cattle to see light and open space at the end of the crush, drawing them towards the Yoke Gate with minimal handler intervention and dramatically reducing processing delays.
Superior Fast Response Hydraulics
The fast-touch hydraulics provide superior cattle control with improved cylinders and hydraulic connections for faster response times that enable producers to catch even the rowdiest livestock.
All hydraulic controls are mounted on the wide-range pivoting swing arm that can be operated at any point along both sides of the cattle crush without any adjustments.
For added power, choose the Stealth Power Pack upgrade that allows you to operate the yoke and tail gates simultaneously to further improve your processing speed.
Silent Cattle Handling Redefined
It is a well-known fact that noise is a significant stressor for cattle, and can dramatically increase their anxiety when being handled. The Q-Power 107 Series takes quiet cattle handling to the next level with 107 quiet points throughout the crush for the quietest cattle handling experience possible. Pair the quietest hydraulic crush on the market with the Stealth Power Pack for a virtually silent cattle handling experience across the board.
Unmatched Hydraulic Cattle Crush Warranty and Customer Service
The Q-Power 107 Series is backed by an industry-leading 15-Year Warranty on all parts, including the hydraulics. Additional lifetime warranty applies to the rubber floors, rump fingers, and all locking mechanisms.
Arrowquip employs a team of dedicated Client Care Specialists who are ready and waiting to support customers throughout their journey with Arrowquip. If you ever have a problem with your product, need maintenance information, would like to request warranty parts, misplace your manual, or any other issue, you can reach out to their team of experts for support.
A Hydraulic Cattle Crush Designed for TB Testing
The Q-Power 107 Series hydraulic cattle crush is designed for effective TB testing, offering 324mm of access to the neck. This access area features a fully removable panel that provides better accessibility than any other crush on the market, and can be used to complete SICCT testing with ease. Using the Q-Power 107 Series for your TB testing ensures your livestock with remain at low stress levels, making the tuberculosis testing process easier on you, your livestock, and your testing personnel.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 15-Year Hydraulic Cattle Crush Warranty
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Yoke Gate, 3E Rear Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the crush
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.