Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Crush
The Easiest Way to Upgrade your Farm
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
Hydraulic squeeze crushes are known for their ability to increase productivity while reducing handler fatigue. While most hydraulic crushes on the market come with high price tags that only those with large herds can afford, they are no longer the only option. When good hired help is hard to find, farmers need more accessible options to boost their productivity and get the job done right.
For farmers who need extra help, the NEW Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Crush is the only farm hand you will ever need. Complete with the same structure and access features as the Q-Catch 74 Series, this hydraulic squeeze crush is the perfect combination of practicality and power.
Fill out this form to receive your brochure:
"Should have done it sooner!" That's what my wife and I have said each time we have used our new model 104, because at the end of the day we are not beat to death from catching cattle with a manual crush.
- John Buford, Rancher -
3E Q-Power Yoke Gate
With a design that works with cattle psychology, the NEW 3E Q-Power Cattle Yoke Gate makes it even easier for cattle to enter the crush. Even when the gate is closed, the new design uses light to draw cattle into the crush, greatly improving flow.
Longest Hydraulic Warranty ever Offered
With the NEW Q-Power 104 Series, there are no what-ifs. Our hydraulic squeeze crushes come with a 10 Year Warranty - the longest ever offered in the industry! Additionally, the poly composite rump fingers are also backed with a lifetime guarantee.
Practical Handling with a Hydraulic Boost
The Q-Power 104 Series gives you the extra boost you need to get more done even when you are working solo. Our 400 Series line of squeeze crushes give you practical cattle handling without compromising safety, quality, and efficiency.
Continued Superior Access
With the NEW needle door, top and bottom side access doors, removable access panels, and a full-size vet cage, the Q-Power 104 Series hydraulic squeeze crush gives you all the access you need to work your cattle. This hydraulic crush gives you a total of 18 access points to choose from.
A Hydraulic Squeeze Crush Designed for TB Testing
The Q-Power 104 Series hydraulic squeeze crush is designed for proper TB testing, with 324mm of access to the neck. This TB access area features a removable panel that provides better access than any other crush on the market, and can be used to complete SICCT testing with ease. Using the Q-Power 107 Series for your TB testing ensures your livestock with remain at low stress levels, making the tuberculosis testing process easier on you, your livestock, and your testing personnel.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 10-year hydraulic squeeze crush warranty
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze crush
- Hydraulic 3E yoke gate and squeeze functions
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Arrowquip's first ever hydraulic rolling rear gate
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- Comes standard with an electric power pack
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling rear gate that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling rear gate running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your needs
- 12.75À top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True rubber floor provides great traction for cattle
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the crush or completing maintenance
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 905 kg
Dimensions: 1519mm Wide x 2413mm High x 3429mm Long
If you're looking for all of the features offered in our 74 Series with an extra power boost, the Q-Power 104 Series Deluxe Vet is for you. This crush has our ONLY hydraulically powered rolling rear gate, a full-length vet cage at the back, and the capability to handle cattle of any size. With all of these features at an accessible price point, the Q-Power 104 Series Deluxe Vet can't be beat.
Weight: 785 kg
Dimensions: 1519mm Wide x 2413mm High x 2634mm Long
Don't need the vet cage? No problem! The Q-Power 104 Series Standard hydraulic squeeze crush is just what you need. Including many of the impressive features seen on the Deluxe Vet model, such as the hydraulically operated rear door and impressive access points, the Standard Model is up to the task.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.