Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Mobile Crush and Race
A Hydraulic Mobile Crush and Race designed for maximum efficiency, everywhere
Weight: 1790 - 1835 kg
Dimensions: 1785mm w x 2670mm h x 5970mm l (When set up.)
Product Code: 1078
* Head Scoop Optional
Arrowquip's new hydraulic mobile crush for cattle with 8' race comes with the new Q-Power 107 Series, the premiere hydraulic cattle crush of the era. From the new electric jacks to the superior hydraulics, this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for operators in mind. With the new 3E yoke gate design and Easy Flow Race removable panels, plus everyone's favourite true rubber floor, everything is designed with cattle behaviour in mind to keep your cattle flowing in the right direction.
This portable duo allows you to do it all, and so much more in way less time.Get Your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Mobile Crush and Race Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Mobile Crush and Race brochure:
Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Crush
The NEW Q-Power 107 Series is at the forefront of this powerful duo. With superior, fast-touch hydraulic response and unparalleled access, this portable hydraulic crush enables you to do your tasks faster, safer, and much easier than ever before.
Easy Flow Race
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Race allows you to control what cattle see with two NEW removable panels that that can be arranged in a variety of ways. The races narrow down towards the centre and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
New Electric Jacks [PATENT-PENDING]
All it takes is the push of a button to lift your new hydraulic mobile crush and race. The electric jacks feature a 24V system, powered by two maintenance-free 12V Arrowquip AGM batteries connected in series. The new electric jack system can lift and lower the unit in under two minutes. A secondary bulldog jack at the front of the crush simplifies the process of hooking the unit up to your towing vehicle.
Engineered to Move
This hydraulic mobile crush is engineered with portability in mind. The new, enhanced frame boasts 51mm x 153mm beams at the top and 76mm x 76mm beams at the bottom, ensuring the structural integrity of your unit. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Mobile Crush and Race Specifications
- 3-Year Hydraulic Cattle Crush Warranty
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Yoke Gate, 3E Rear Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the crush
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Race section ranges from 750mm to 457mm in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the farmer to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Race side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow Races come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the race
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 51mm x 153mm beams that run the length of the unit