Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race
Mobile Crush and Race that is made to move
Weight: 1696 kg
Dimensions: 2322mm Wide x 2347mm High x 5949mm Long (When set up.)
* Head Scoop Optional
Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race Video Transcript
No limits. No compromises. No boundaries. The new generation of cattle handling is here with Arrowquip's NEW Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Chute and Alley. Featuring the latest model of the world-famous Q-Catch manual cattle chute: The NEW Q-Catch 87 Series is filled with sought-after features like our patented rubber floor, rump fingers, and full parallel squeeze that involves no adjusting no matter the size of cattle you’re working. New features include poly coated slam latches, our patented direct drive system, and new 3E head gate, making this legendary chute even better. The 8-foot Easy Flow Adjustable Alley is designed for optimal flow. NEW removable panels give you adjustable sheet height, allowing you to control what cattle see, manage flight zones, and improve flow. And the adjusting cables allow you to change the width of the alley, quickly and easily from one point. Finally, a portable system that gives you heavy-duty durability AND easy transportation over any terrain. And with our unique jacking system, you can lift or lower the unit with the push of a button. When it comes to limitless cattle handling, there are always MORE options, like a scale platform, sternum bar, new trimming bar and the NEW heavy-duty 3rd generation head holder - all designed to help you work cattle easier, faster and safer. Take on more than you ever thought possible with Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Chute & Alley. This is limitless cattle handling.
The new Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race gives you consistently safe and efficient cattle handling no matter where you're working cattle. From the new electric jacks and 8' Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Race section, to the rubber floors you've been asking for, everything on this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for farmers in mind. With the new 3E yoke gate design and Easy Flow Race removable panels, you can utilize natural cattle behaviour to keep your herd flowing in the right direction.
You can do it all with this portable duo, and take your mobile cattle crush anywhere you need it with ease. This compact system has been redesigned with an improved towing setup to ensure you're in for the smoothest ride possible, every time.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race brochure:
We have been actively AI'ing cows and have also just did our spring work of cows, calves, and bulls through our Arrowquip crush and raceway. I have to say it was done effortlessly and the most efficiently that we have done in years.
- Larry Hafer, Rancher -
Q-Catch 87 Series Manual Cattle Crush
With the NEW Q-Catch 87 Series at the front of the system, you'll have maximum control, safety, and efficiency even when you're working cattle alone. With the world's quietest manual cattle crush behind you, you're guaranteed a quiet cattle handling experience anytime, anywhere.
Easy Flow Race
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Race now comes with two removable panels that let you decide what your cattle see to improve flow. The alleys narrow down to the center and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
The 87 Series cattle crush and race is designed for optimal livestock and handler safety. Cattle are protected with two emergency exit options on each side of the unit - one in the race, and one in the crush. For handlers, safety is enhanced with proper cattle control, and a variety of access gates that provide proper access to livestock as necessary. For an even safer cattle handling experience, add the Q-Catch Cattle Head Holder and Clipping Rail.
Designed for Portability
The Mobile Crush and Race is designed to be portable. The enhanced frame boasts 51mm x 153mm beams at the top and 76mm x 76mm beams at the bottom for structural integrity. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
A Mobile Crush and Race that Simplifies TB Testing
The Q-Catch 87 Series mobile crush is an ideal solution for TB testing, offering excellent access to the neck of the animal. The 324mm TB access area right at the front of the crush allows your vet or testing personnel can easily access the neck of your cattle to complete SICCT testing. This access to the neck is available on both sides of the crush, ensuring that you can complete testing quickly and effectively. An added bonus with the Q-Catch is that it is a low-stress environment for your livestock, so handling them regularly will not cause unnecessary stress.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
The Q-Catch 87 Series portable cattle crush and race is now offered with hydraulic jacks. The Innovations Team has worked diligently to introduce these jacks based on market feedback from consumers looking for an easier to use jack option.
The jacking system now features a 165 AMP Power Unit, 12V battery with 200 AMP breaker to protect the power unit, and military grade 12W Solar Panel that keeps the battery in optimum condition with constant pulse technology. Both the main jack and front hitch jack are powered by the hydraulic jacks, and the selector valve allows the operator to control which jack is being raised or lowered. The unit is easily charged with the terminals on the side of the power unit, and includes a custom designed hydraulic manifold for accurate flow division and load hold.
- Lift and lower the unit easily with a fully 165 AMP hydraulic jacking system
- Main jack and front hitch jack are both hydraulically powered for faster setup and tear-down
- 12-watt military grade solar panel uses pulse technology to keep the battery in optimum condition
- Powered by a 12V Battery with 200-amp breaker to protect the motor
- Terminals located on the outside of the box for easy charging and jumping
- Control pendant manages both jacks from a single point with a selector valve to switch between jacks
- Control pendant is magnetic and can be attached to the chute easily
- Jacks are contained in a sheet metal jack box which is powder-coated for longevity and durability
- Fully enclosed jack box features a hinged lid, latch, and optional lock for security purposes
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 7-Year Cattle Crush Warranty, best in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster yoke gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling rear gate that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling rear gate running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle crush, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Cattle Race can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Race section ranges from 750mm to 457mm in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the farmer to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Race side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow Races come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the race
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 51mm x 153mm beams that run the length of the unit
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.