Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race
Mobile Crush and Race that is made to move
Weight: 1710 - 1755 kg
Dimensions: 1755mm Wide x 2495mm High x 5970mm Long (When set up.)
Product Code: 878
* Head Scoop Optional
The new Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race gives you consistently safe and efficient cattle handling no matter where you're working cattle. From the new electric jacks and 8’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Race section, to the rubber floors you’ve been asking for, everything on this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for farmers in mind. With the new 3E yoke gate design and Easy Flow Race removable panels, you can utilize natural cattle behaviour to keep your herd flowing in the right direction.
You can do it all with this portable duo, and take your mobile cattle crush anywhere you need it with ease. This compact system has been redesigned with an improved towing setup to ensure you’re in for the smoothest ride possible, every time.Get Your Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race brochure:
Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Crush
With the NEW Q-Catch 87 Series at the front of the system, you'll have maximum control, safety, and efficiency even when you’re working cattle alone. With the world's quietest manual cattle crush in your system, you're guaranteed a quiet cattle handling experience anytime, anywhere.
Easy Flow Race
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Race now comes with two removable panels that let you decide what your cattle see to improve flow. The races narrow down to the centre and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
A Mobile Crush and Race that Simplifies TB Testing
The Q-Catch 87 Series mobile crush is an ideal solution for TB testing, offering excellent access to the neck of the animal. The 324mm TB access area right at the front of the crush allows your vet or testing personnel can easily access the neck of your cattle to complete SICCT testing. This access to the neck is available on both sides of the crush, ensuring that you can complete testing quickly and effectively. An added bonus with the Q-Catch is that it is a low-stress environment for your livestock, so handling them regularly will not cause unnecessary stress.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
New Electric Jacks [PATENT-PENDING]
The redesigned jack system lifts the unit from the back of the race with the push of a button. The electric jacks feature a 24V system, powered by two maintenance-free 12V Arrowquip AGM batteries connected in series. The new electric jack system can lift and lower the unit in under two minutes. A secondary bulldog jack at the front of the crush simplifies the process of hooking the unit up to your towing vehicle.
Designed for Portability
The Mobile Crush and Race is designed to be portable. The enhanced frame boasts 51mm x 153mm beams at the top and 76mm x 76mm beams at the bottom for structural integrity. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 87 Series Mobile Crush and Race Specifications
- 7-Year Cattle Crush Warranty, best in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster yoke gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling rear gate that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling rear gate running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle crush, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Cattle Race can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Race section ranges from 750mm to 457mm in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the farmer to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Race side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow Races come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the race
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 51mm x 153mm beams that run the length of the unit