Q-Catch 74 Series Mobile Manual Squeeze Crush, Race and Forcing Pen
The Most Compact Mobile Manual Squeeze Crush, Race and Forcing Pen Ever
Weight: 1938 kg
Dimensions: 3556mm Wide x 2347mm High x 10650mm Long (When set up.)
The Q-Catch 74 Series Mobile Manual Squeeze Crush, Race and Forcing Pen is a full working system built for efficient cattle handling in any pasture. Featuring the Q-Catch 74 Series cattle crush, an 8' Easy Flow adjustable cattle race section, and an 8' forcing pen, this mobile cattle handling system provides you with all that you need to get the job done anywhere, anytime.
The enhanced frame and improved portability are key items that make the Q-Catch 74 Series stand apart from the competition. With an adjustable hitch, two manual jacks, and an improved collapsible forcing pen design, setting up this mobile handling system can be done in just five minutes.
Who says you have to compromise features for portability? With the Q-Catch 74 Series Mobile Manual Squeeze Crush, Race and Forcing Pen, you can have it all and get the work done faster, so you can get back to what truly matters.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 74 Series Mobile Manual Squeeze Crush, Race and Forcing Pen brochure:
We purchased the 74 Series portable with race and forcing pen. WOW! I had to haul it home about 175 miles, this thing tows really good. We didn't have any issues traveling with it. When we got home my wife and I set it up in about 5 minutes. Everything works like a dream and cattle flow through so nice.
- Bryan Kerns, Rancher -
3E Q-Catch Cattle Yoke Gate [PATENT-PENDING]
The new 3E Q-Catch Cattle Yoke Gate features a new look that allows cattle to see light through the yoke gate even when closed. This new design works with cattle psychology to show a way out past the cattle yoke gate using a unique barred style, encouraging cattle to enter the squeeze crush with ease.
Complete Cattle Handling System
From pen to crush, this mobile cattle handling system is designed to equip you with all that you need to work cattle anywhere. Moving livestock into the system is easy with the 8' forcing pen, while the 8' Easy Flow adjustable cattle race is cradle-shaped to keep livestock from turning around. With the Q-Catch 74 Series crush at the front of the unit, you gain complete control and access to the entire animal.
Portable System Frame [PATENT-PENDING]
The Arrowquip R&D Team has spent hundreds of hours enhancing the portable system frame to make it as easy to transport and set up as possible. Featuring a new chassis that allows the 8' forcing pen to fold in on itself, this mobile cattle handling system is only 29.5' long (from the hitch to the end of the pen) and 6.75' wide (from wheel to wheel) when towed. Additionally, the redesigned system frame eliminates tripping hazards in the cattle forcing pen.
For even easier transportation, the Q-Catch 74 Series mobile handling system comes with an improved adjustable hitch including an added gusset for additional support. When setting up for working or towing, the two wheels are easily installed or removed with two pins, while the bracket can be adjusted to work with your tractor.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze crush handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your needs
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- Metal stamped ribbed floor provides great traction for animals
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the crush or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Race can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Race section ranges from 750mm to 457mm in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Easy Flow races come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Race side panels add security and control when adjusting, ensuring the sides will not drop accidentally
- The forcing pen folds in on itself so that it is compact for transport
- Forcing pen measures just 3' wide when panels are folded in
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with 51mm x 76mm beams that run the length of the unit
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.