Q-Power 107 & 104 Series Hydraulic Cattle Crush FAQ
- Can I buy a right-hand Q-Power cattle crush? +
The Q-Power 107 Series comes with a pivoting swing arm, and can be operated from the right or left-hand side without the need for conversion.
The Q-Power 104 Series can be ordered with left or right-hand mounted controls, but this must be specified at the time of order.
- What kind of oil does the hydraulic take? +
HVI-22 Semi-Synthetic Oil.
- What are the hydraulic ends on your hydraulic hose? +
- What are the specs on the hydraulic electric motor? +
3.7kW single phase 4 pole motor. 45 litre tank delivers 28 litres.min.
- What are the specs on the Stealth Upgrade Electric Power Pack? +
This truly silent power source has a 7.5HP electric motor. Operating pressure of 900PSI, relief set at 1000PSI. 10-gallon tank delivers 10.9GPM.
- Can I make my crush portable? +
Yes, your crush can easily be made portable with the Wheel Kit.
- Can I speed up the head yoke on my hydraulics? +
Yes, you can adjust the hydraulic controls if needed. Contact Client Care for details.
- Can I leave my load bars underneath the crush when it's on the wheel kit? +
No, it is not recommended that you leave the load bars bolted onto your crush while transporting it. Leaving the load bars on the bottom of your crush increases the opportunity that damage may occur to your load bars, and makes it far more difficult to tow.
- Are my floor pans going to rust out? +
The floor pans under the crush are made with powder coated steel, and feature drainage holes to keep build-up from occurring underneath the rubber floor. These three key features are intended to minimise the risk of the floor pans rusting. To keep your floors and floor pans in top condition, it is recommended to clean the floor of your crush regularly by pressure washing.
- Can I replace my Head Sweep with a Head Holder? +
Yes, your Head Sweep can be replaced with a Head Holder at a later date.
- Can I replace my Head Scoop with a Head Sweep? +
No, the Head Scoop cannot be replaced with a Head Sweep at a later date, as the Head Sweep is mounted on the hydraulic control arm and must be installed at the factory.
- Can I have two head sweeps? +
Yes, your Q-Power cattle crush can be ordered with two head sweeps. Please note that this is a custom order.