Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Crush
A Cattle Crush where proper cattle handling meets precision engineering
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
* Head Scoop Optional
Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Crush Video Transcript
Our quietest manual cattle chute just got better. Arrowquip's NEW Q-Catch 87 Series is precision engineered to be tougher, heavier and even quieter than ever. Keep your cattle's stress levels low and yourself safe with a total of 87 quiet points, including the new poly-coated latches and bushings.When working the chute alone, you need a head gate you can trust, and that's where the Q-Catch has you covered. The movable head gate handle combined with the NEW direct drive system give you instant control anywhere along the side of the chute. Combined with our new 3E Q-Catch technology which uses light to draw cattle into the chute, cattle are easier to catch and faster to treat. The head gate and squeeze functions don't require any adjustments when working different sizes of cattle. And just like other Q-Catch models, it only takes 2 levers and a simple push or pull to work the chute. Looking for limitless cattle access? There are 36 access points on the chute, allowing you to complete all of your necessary tasks safely. Plus, the upgraded needle access with the NEW drop-down bar lets you vaccinate cattle in seconds. You'll be able to work cattle faster, easier, and safer with options like the NEW wheel kit and trimming bar, and the re-designed sternum bar. And the NEW 3rd Generation head holder has been re-designed for increased durability and control, giving you confidence to perform any task safely. All of this is backed by industry leading customer service, an unprecedented 7 year, no bull, warranty, AND lifetime warranties on components that will keep you moving forward for generations to come. With the NEW Q-Catch 87 Series, you'll achieve more so you can BE more. More efficient, more profitable, and more prepared. This is limitless cattle handling.
Welcome to a new era of cattle handling. The NEW Q-Catch 87 Series cattle crush is stronger, faster, and quieter than any model before it. From the line-up of cattle crushes that has redefined the meaning of silence in farms across the globe, the latest Q-Catch model takes it to the next level, providing a truly silent cattle handling experience.
The NEW Direct Drive yoke gate technology provides rapid response, while the 3E Yoke Gate bars draw cattle into the crush to prevent stops in the flow of cattle through the system for increased efficiency. When combined with the 87 quiet points found from front-to-back, enhanced heavy-duty frame, and modifications throughout that are designed to make cattle handling as easy as it can possibly be for you, this crush can't be beat.
All of this is backed by the industry's longest and most extensive 15-Year, No Bull Warranty. No matter where you look, you won't find a better investment than the Q-Catch 87 Series cattle crush.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Crush brochure:
I am 5'2 and just couldn't ever work any crush by myself - that is NOT the case with Arrowquip. I can run a bull, a big heavy bred cow, a feisty calf or anything in between through by myself. The ease and quietness of all the features make it so simple and stress free.
- Wendy Denny, Rancher -
Quieter Than Ever Before
With over 87 quiet points on the crush including the new poly-coated slam latches and bushings, anyone who works cattle in the Q-Catch 87 Series will understand why it is truly the world's quietest manual cattle crush.
Longest Manual Cattle Crush Warranty
All Arrowquip manual cattle crushes are backed by a 15-Year No Bull Warranty, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
3E Q-Catch Head Gate [PATENTED]
The redesigned Q-Catch head gate features a barred style that uses natural cattle behaviour to your advantage. When cattle can see light and open space at the end of the crush, they are drawn towards the yoke gate with little to no handler intervention.
Heavier Duty Q-Catch Cattle Chute
The Q-Catch has been upgraded with a heavier duty cattle crush frame that features 51mm x 152mm top beams and 76mm x 76mm bottom beams for enhanced durability.
A Crush that Simplifies TB Testing
The Q-Catch 87 Series cattle crush is an ideal solution for TB testing, offering better access to the neck of the animal than other crushes on the market. The 324mm TB access area right at the front of the crush allows your vet or testing personnel can easily access the neck of your cattle to complete SICCT testing. Access to the neck is available on both sides of the crush, ensuring that you can complete testing quickly and effectively. An added bonus with the Q-Catch is that it is a low-stress environment for your livestock, so handling them regularly will not cause unnecessary stress.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 15-Year Cattle Crush Warranty, best in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster yoke gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling rear gate that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling rear gate running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Yoke Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle crush, or completing maintenance
Need Help with your Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Crush? (Links will take you to YouTube)
- Get to know all the Features of the Q-Catch 87 Series with our Product Walkthrough
- Need to Switch Working Sides? Yoke Gate & Squeeze Conversion
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1005 kg
Dimensions: 1417mm Wide x 2513mm High x 3284mm Long
If you want maximum control, versatility, and freedom in your cattle crush, look no further than the Deluxe Vet. Including all the features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, this crush takes your livestock management to the next level with a full-length dual parallel squeeze. Having the vet cage squeeze with the crush allows you to narrow the crush before cattle enter it, so there is no point within your system that a cow or calf can turn around!
Weight: 875 kg
Dimensions: 1417mm Wide x 2413mm High x 2540mm Long
Working with limited space? The Standard Model of the Q-Catch 87 Series allows you to work your cattle in the most safe and effective way possible, even if you cannot fit a full-sized crush and vet cage into your yard. Including all the standard features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, and offering a variety of add-ons designed to increase your productivity, the Standard is an effective option for farms where space is limited.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.