Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Crush
The squeeze crush that makes everything easier
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
The Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush is the easiest and most economical way to boost the efficiency of your operation. With high-quality features inspired by the world-famous Q-Catch 86 Series cattle crush, the 74 Series gives you practicality and efficient engineering combined. Complete with the same auto-locking mechanisms, unmatched access points, and user-friendly features, this squeeze crush may be the base model, but it is far from basic. Get the equipment you need to do the job without compromise with the Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Crush brochure:
I have used many different crushes over the years and the Arrowquip is by far the safest, most versatile, and most efficient. I was able to work anything from 130lb calves to 2200lb bulls, without making any adjustments or pulling pins like other crushes require. It provides the most access to the animal of any crush I've used.
- Colby Sexton, Rancher -
3E Q-Catch Cattle Yoke Gate [PATENT-PENDING]
With a design that works with cattle psychology, rather than against it, the NEW 3E Cattle Yoke Gate gets cattle to enter the crush without putting up a fight. Even when the gate is closed the bars allow cattle to see light and draws them towards it, giving you a more hands-off cattle handling experience. Add the Q-Catch handle that is easy to operate from any point, and you are set up for proper cattle flow every time.
The 74 Series gives you all the access points you need to work your cattle effectively. From the NEW needle door with drop-down bar, top and bottom side doors that offer full side access, added configuration options for the removable access panels. The Deluxe Model also features a full-size vet cage with improved head clearance, so your animals are fully accessible.
Longest cattle crush warranty ever offered
We believe in the quality of our equipment. That's why we back ALL Arrowquip manual squeeze chutes with the LONGEST WARRANTY ever seen in the cattle equipment industry. Our 10-Year Warranty means that we have your back, to keep you working your cattle safer, easier, and faster every day. Additionally, all locking mechanisms, rubber floor, and rump fingers are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Cattle Chute Floor
Our true virgin rubber floor, not rumber like other flooring types on the market, dampens sound for a quiet cattle handling experience. Much softer than other options, the rubber is made for long-term durability and provides great traction for hooves, giving cattle the confidence to walk through the crush with ease.
A Squeeze Crush that Simplifies TB Testing
The Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush is designed with TB testing in mind. This crush offers better access to the neck of the animal than other crushes on the market with a 324mm TB access area right at the front of the crush. This access point allows your vet or testing personnel can easily access the neck of your cattle to complete SICCT testing. Access to the neck is available on both sides of the crush, ensuring that you can complete testing quickly and effectively.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 10-Year Squeeze Crush Warranty, longest in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze crush handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your needs
- 318mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True rubber floor provides great traction for cattle
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the crush or completing maintenance
Need Help with your Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Crush? (Links will take you to YouTube)
- Need to Switch Working Sides? Yoke Gate & Squeeze Conversion
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 860 kg
Dimensions: 1475mm Wide x 2420mm High x 3305mm Long
If you want all of the features at a lower price point, the Q-Catch 74 Series Deluxe Vet is the best option for you. This crush includes a full-length vet cage at the back, yoke gate handle that can be operated anywhere along the side of the crush, and the capability to handle cattle of any size. With all of these features and more, the Q-Catch 74 Series is leagues ahead of the competition, giving you the tools you need to get the job done right.
Weight: 760 kg
Dimensions: 1475mm Wide x 2420mm High x 2670mm Long
Don't need the vet cage? No problem! The Q-Catch 74 Series Standard squeeze crush is just what you need. Including many of the impressive features seen on the Deluxe Vet model, such as full side access and the new drop-down needle bar, the Standard Model is anything but ordinary.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.