Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Crush
The squeeze crush that makes everything easier
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
Product Code: 7400
The Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush is the easiest and most economical way to boost the efficiency of your operation. With high-quality features inspired by the world-famous Q-Catch 86 Series cattle crush, the 74 Series gives you practicality and efficient engineering combined. Complete with the same auto-locking mechanisms, unmatched access points, and user-friendly features, this squeeze crush may be the base model, but it is far from basic. Get the equipment you need to do the job without compromise with the Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Crush brochure:
Choose your model
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 860 kg
Dimensions: 1475mm Wide x 2420mm High x 3305mm Long
If you want all of the features at a lower price point, the Q-Catch 74 Series Deluxe Vet is the best option for you. This crush includes a full-length vet cage at the back, yoke gate handle that can be operated anywhere along the side of the crush, and the capability to handle cattle of any size. With all of these features and more, the Q-Catch 74 Series is leagues ahead of the competition, giving you the tools you need to get the job done right.
Weight: 760 kg
Dimensions: 1475mm Wide x 2420mm High x 2670mm Long
Don't need the vet cage? No problem! The Q-Catch 74 Series Standard squeeze crush is just what you need. Including many of the impressive features seen on the Deluxe Vet model, such as full side access and the new drop-down needle bar, the Standard Model is anything but ordinary.
3E Q-Catch Cattle Yoke Gate [PATENTED]
With a design that works with cattle psychology, the NEW 3E Q-Catch Yoke Gate makes it even easier for cattle to enter the squeeze crush. Even when the yoke gate is closed, cattle see light through the bars, encouraging them to enter the crush without hesitation or handler intervention.
The 74 Series gives you all the access points you need to work your cattle effectively. From the NEW needle door with drop-down bar, top and bottom side doors that offer full side access, added configuration options for the removable access panels, and a full-size vet cage with improved head clearance, your animals are fully accessible.
A Squeeze Crush that Simplifies TB Testing
The Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze crush is designed with TB testing in mind. This crush offers better access to the neck of the animal than other crushes on the market with a 324mm TB access area right at the front of the crush. This access point allows your vet or testing personnel can easily access the neck of your cattle to complete SICCT testing. Access to the neck is available on both sides of the crush, ensuring that you can complete testing quickly and effectively.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
Longest Cattle Crush Warranty EVER Offered
We believe in the quality of our equipment. That's why we back ALL Arrowquip manual squeeze crushes with the LONGEST WARRANTY ever seen in the cattle equipment industry. Our 7-Year No Bull Warranty means that we have your back, to keep you working your cattle safer, easier, and faster every day. Beyond the 7-Year front-to-back crush warranty, all locking mechanisms and rump fingers are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Cattle Crush Floor
The new steel floor provides great traction for hooves, thanks to the metal stamps that give cattle the confidence to walk through the squeeze crush with ease. The steel is powder coated for long-term durability, and includes slots for drainage and easy cleaning.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Crush Specifications
- 7-Year Squeeze Crush Warranty, longest in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze crush handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the crush and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- Metal stamped ribbed floor provides great traction for animals
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete
- Yoke gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the crush or completing maintenance