Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Crush
Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Crush Video Transcript
Quieter. Stronger. More powerful than ever before. Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series is MORE than a silent cattle chute. It keeps you moving forward with superior hydraulics, a NEW heavy-duty frame, and innovative features… Like the NEW enhanced structure with 2 by 6 inch beams at the top, and 3 by 3 inch beams at the bottom for added strength, weight and durability. When it comes to quiet cattle handling, no one does it better. Every hinge and pivot point features NEW poly bushings, and the slam latches are now poly-coated to reduce noise. If you want the ultimate in silent cattle handling, choose our NEW Stealth Power Pack for enhanced hydraulic performance with a whisper quiet motor. All hydraulic controls are mounted on the wide-range pivoting control arm that allows you to operate the cattle chute from either side at any time. And the superior hydraulics feature improved cylinders and connections to control the head and tail gates simultaneously. Our patented 3E technology uses light to draw cattle through the chute for improved cattle flow. x Looking for limitless cattle access? There are 36 ways to access your animal, including the NEW needle door, access panels, and vet cage. You can also choose a manual or hydraulic head restraint, and add trimming and sternum bars for enhanced safety. The Q-Power 107 Series is designed to suit your needs. Whether you need to bolt your chute to concrete or place it on load bars, mount brackets come standard, and the new wheel kit makes your chute transport-ready. All of this is backed by industry leading customer service, an unprecedented 3-year, no bull, warranty, AND lifetime warranties on components that will keep you moving forward for generations to come. With the Q-Power 107 Series, you’ll achieve more so you can BE more. More efficient, more profitable, and more prepared. This is limitless cattle handling. Visit Arrowquip.com to learn more.Hide Transcript Text
Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series is more than a silent hydraulic cattle crush. The Q-Power has been reinvented with more quiet points than ever before – even the slam latches have been optimized for calm, quiet cattle handling! With superior fast-response hydraulics and precision engineering, the Q-Power delivers maximum performance so you can do more work in half the time.
This crush is built for durability and performance, with a structural frame that has been reinforced, and now features the same beams as our portable units! For improved performance, the cylinders and connections have been upgraded to provide faster response with the lightest touch of the controls, enabling you to work more cattle in way less time.
Choose a hydraulic cattle crush that gives you more - more power, more flexibility, and more of your time back to get to the things that really matter.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Crush brochure:
3E Q-Power Yoke Gate
The NEW Q-Power yoke gate uses natural cattle behaviour to your advantage with its unique barred style. Cattle can see light and open space at the end of the crush, drawing them toward the yoke gate with minimal handler intervention.
The fast-touch hydraulic controls provide superior cattle control, and are mounted on the new wide-range pivoting swing arm that can be operated at any point along both sides of the cattle crush. With improved cylinders and connections that provide faster response times, you can operate the front and rear gates simultaneously, giving you the efficiency you need to run cattle through your system smoothly.
A Hydraulic Cattle Crush Designed for TB Testing
The Q-Power 107 Series hydraulic cattle crush is designed for effective TB testing, offering 324mm of access to the neck. This access area features a fully removable panel that provides better accessibility than any other crush on the market, and can be used to complete SICCT testing with ease. Using the Q-Power 107 Series for your TB testing ensures your livestock with remain at low stress levels, making the tuberculosis testing process easier on you, your livestock, and your testing personnel.
For more information, visit our TB Testing page.
Taking quiet handling to the next level, the new Q-Power 107 Series features over 87 quiet points on entire cattle crush including the new poly-coated slam latches, true virgin rubber floor, and poly bushings. Every bit of this cattle crush is designed to be as quiet as possible, to give you and your livestock the calmest handling experience possible.
All Arrowquip hydraulic cattle crushes are backed by an unprecedented 3-Year No Bull Warranty, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Crush Specifications
- 3-Year Hydraulic Cattle Crush Warranty
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Yoke Gate, 3E Rear Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the crush
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of manoeuvrability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your farms needs
- 324mm top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the crush to concrete