Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Crush
Helping Make TB Testing Your Cattle Fast and Safe
Weight: 1043 kg
Dimensions: 1369mm Wide x 2343mm High x 3378mm Long
* Hydraulic Head Sweep OptionalFind my nearest dealer
Helping Make TB Testing Your Cattle Fast and Safe Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering while taking care of the producer and the operation. Introducing Arrowquip’s new Q-Power 106 Series Hydraulic Cattle Squeeze Crush, Arrowquip’s quietest hydraulic crush. Ideal for the cow-calf producer, as well as the large feed lot. The head gate, rear gate, parallel squeeze, and the head sweep controls are all hydraulic, with the crush controls mounted on an ergonomic pivoting swing arm. There’s no reaching up to operate the hydraulics needed, and the controls are easily manageable from anywhere alongside the crush, and the Q-Power 106 hydraulic cattle crush comes with many of the features that are expected in any of the Arrowquip crushes. The new wide needle gate design gives better access when branding or needling, while the removable inspection gates are easy to adjust for various positions, giving producers multiple animal access options. With full side access to either the top, bottom or the entire animal, you can manage your cattle quickly, easily, and efficiently. Two rows of engineered composite rump fingers further the quietness of the crush, and ensure the rump bar can be used for any size animal. The new vet cage design includes an anti-swing cam slam latch to eliminate the door swinging through unexpectedly. The door can also open entirely to the inside, giving it 180 degrees maneuverability when needed. With a full-length squeeze, this crush is perfect for even the largest bull. Arrowquip’s molded rubber floors allow animals better traction, and dramatically reduces noise. Poly compound rubber protected steel parts on all quick release latches and rubber spring hinges make the Q-Power 106 Series Arrowquip’s quietest hydraulic cattle crush ever. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is innovative cattle handling like never before, and is a new global standard in the cattle handling industry. This is the new Q-Power 106 Series cattle crush. The bar has been set.Hide Transcript Text
The Q-Power 106 hydraulic cattle crush is our quietest hydraulic crush ever. From poly brushed pivots and latches to rubber floors, everything in this crush is designed to be silent. The redesigned 106 Series emerges from the most innovative range of Arrowquip cattle handling products, bringing unparalleled access, unrivaled efficiency and unlimited potential to the farmer operation.Download Your Q-Power 106 Series Brochure (2.08 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Crush brochure:
Cattle Crush Rubber Floor
Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring has taken silent cattle handling to a new level. Your cattle will step confidently into the crush with rubber floors that are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle.
Pivoting Hydraulic Crush Control Swing Arm
Hydraulics are mounted on the pivoting swing arm, allowing the controls to be operated from any point along the side of the cattle crush. This allows farmers to work the crush from multiple points along the side of the crush without getting in flight zone of the cattle.
The Q-Power 106 Series cattle crush features a full parallel squeeze unlike any other in the industry. The hydraulic controls range from 750mm to fit the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 197mm to suit the smallest calf.
Arrowquip cattle crushes are powder-coated. This reduces wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Crush Specifications
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Cattle Yoke Bail, Rear Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 197mm fully closed
- Curtain-style straight yoke gate doors open to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Bottom gate swings to the inside to lock into place automatically, and can be operated by hand or with the foot pedal
- Vet door squeezes
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Side gates can be opened from top, bottom, or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 324mm needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- *Image on the left is a right-hand configuration